Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stats

For the first time, I decided to take a look at my blog statistics. I was elated to see how many pageviews I have had over time and recently. Sometimes I get down on myself for making the time to post more. I also get down when I make a post but I don't get any comments. So, to see that people (all over the world, might I add!!) are stopping by my blog really makes me feel great!! I am going to try to do better at posting more frequently, but thanks to all of those out there who offer your vocal and/or silent support of me and my journey through teaching!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I must be having a blond moment...because you commented on my post about this and I was like "she wrote about this too??" and sure enough...and I DID read this post when you first put it up.

    I am thinking my brain is telling me how much I am in dire need of Spring Break! :)

    I can't wait to hear more about your transition to teaching kindergarten too. Those little guys scare me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sunny- LOL at your blonde moment...I have my fair share of those too! I won't even lie, I was mortified about ever teaching kindergarten until this position presented itself. I am growing more excited about it and I'm ready for the challenge of teaching those little kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete