Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's been a while...

I write this evening with apprehension and excitement. I have been away for most of the school year-away from posting that is. I have been reading blogs (especially Kindergarten/first grade ones!!) trying to wrap my head around what it means to be a kindergarten teacher. I spent my second year delving deeper into building leadership opportunities and finding my voice as a teacher. I have so much on my mind regarding things I have experienced this year, wonderings about the field of education, and aspirations for the future. I'm sure you all know what it feels like to be thinking so much all the time and just needing to get it out of your head. I will be writing more soon...once I figure out what to write. I do want to extend a grand thank you for all of my followers who stuck around...it means a ton! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment